Rich SEO Productivity at Home Algorithm: (Behavioral ReasoningRatios)
"Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Then he will fill your barns with grain." - Proverbs 3:9-10
So, thank you Lord, you are King of kings. Thanks to you, Lord, we know what it is like to be well supplied with money.
Maybe we are playing the SEO game and winning, righteously.
With money comes comfort, maybe with comfort comes less labor. Then, eventually misery sets in.
Jesus said, "Woe (misery) to you who are rich, for you are receiving your comfort (similar to laziness) in full." - Luke 6:24
Engine optimizers who deserve high organic engine rankings are the ones who have God's energy to work at it. God's energy is love [esp. what it does to stimulate the mind to action].
Love in our lives continues when we promote our web site according to rules on ethics.
The site we promote deserves to be at the top of engines because it is God's superior resource. It should be at the top of SERPs to make this world more godly.
SEOs "at home" can also be thought of as SEOs who do not report to an employer.
Here are the reasons rich at home SEOs are productive:
10% because when needed, for God we endure [difficult] work. | 7%'cause we [set &] work on goals to increasesuccess (popularity). | 7%:We are accountable for success (quality) of site content. | 5%: We help others "with the strength God provides." - 1 Pet. 4:11| 5%: We support trustful business relationships as a priority. | 4%: [If we procrastinate too much] We make our career righteously easier. | 4%: We encourage others. E.g., we are positive & get work done. | 4%:We have strength for righteous [SEO] work. [Rom. 12:11] | 4%: We are humble. We know not being gentle is troublesome. | 3%: We minimize time spent being [stupidly] entertained. | 3%:We do to site users what we'd like webmasters to do to us. [Matt. 7:12] | 3%: We socialize with family & friends to strengthen relationships. | 3%: We are yoked together [as team players] w/ believers. [2 Cor. 6:14] | 3%: We [the righteous] humbly pray [effectively]. | 3%: [It may be challenging but] We minimize causes of procrastination. | 3%: We know negative (stupid) thoughts can cause fatigue. | 2%:We think about exciting wonder in users of our site. | 2%: We think about the [physical] labouring mans' sweet sleep. [Eccles. 5:12] | 2%: We think about us who [physically] exercise being God's lively servants. | 2%:We think about the reality that SEs place useful sites at the top. | 2%:We improve SEO righteousness. E.g., being a good example | 2%: Our goals & action plan are [biblically] righteous (God's will). | 2%:We are thankful for liveliness. | 2%: We fear the Lord [causing desire fulfillment]. [Psalms 145:19] | 2%: It keeps our spirit from being hurtful to others. We avoid hypocrisy. | 1%: We use this algorithm as a guide. [These ratios are opinions not factual.] | 1%:We think about users getting satisfaction from the site we promote. | 1%: We think about true, just, lovely, virtuous & praiseworthy things. [Phil. 4:8] | 1%: We do to [other] others what we would like them do to us. | 1%: We know our God, causing us to stand firm & take action. [Dan. 11:32] | 1%: We cultivateother biblical righteousness (godliness). [1 Tim. 4:7–8] | 1%:We righteously follow our dreams [relevant to work or not]. | 1%:We [the righteous] are of one mind, quick to sympathize [w/ laborers]. | 1%:We become merciful to SEOs [causing mercy to us]. | 0.75%: We are still (silent), esp. in order to be more peaceful. [Exod. 14:14] | 0.5%: We know there may be [hidden] jealousy (or hatred) toward us. | 0.5%: We only boast about understanding the LORD. [Jeremiah 9:23–24] | 0.25%: When fasting, we know the body is resting. | 100% reasons we work now!
#%s (green) are for SEOs to work on every 1–7 days | #%s (black): Right the 1st time, or naturally (minimal critical thinking) | #%s: 1–7 days for some, 8–365 days for other SEOs | #%s: 1–7 days for some, simply naturally for others |
1. We discipline ourselves to quickly get [& keep] the ball rolling. |
2. Same as commitment, courage, diligence, intestinal fortitude |
3. We "consider the ant... watch its ways and become wise." - Prov. 6:6|
4. Whatever we do, we "do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31|
5. We answer "Now what?" E.g., we simply continue to serve God. |
6. We use the www to bring more righteousness to [people of] the world. |
7. "Success is a lousy teacher." - Bill Gates|
8. Thanks to God, we have "the gift of helping others." - 1 Peter 4:11|
9. [Slightly] Easier productivity is a result of us minimizing selfishness. |
10. We support [misunderstood] behavioral sacrifices. |
11. We help develop a courageous culture, esp. as a role model. |
12. "May your strength be sufficient for each day you live." - Deuteronomy 33:25|
13. "Be sympathetic, kind, humble, gentle, and patient." - Col. 3:12|
14. We are "self-controlled and alert." - 1 Peter 5:8|
15. Wisely, we choose acts of love over foolishness. |
16. We "don't think like children," we "think like mature people." - 1 Cor. 14:20|
17. We honor our father & mother, so things go well for us. [Eph. 6:3] |
18. We show sincere love to others who obey the truth. [1 Peter 1:22] |
19. We know ideas not in Holy Bible may be challenging (or fun) for believers. |
20. Rich people should minimizeproperty & worries. [Eccles. 5:12] |
21. We ok [foolish (Eccles. 2:3)] break time [to be less negative]. |
22. We know at times very low priorities can trigger fatigue. |
23. It's difficult for a rich person to enter Heaven. [Matt. 19:24, Mark 10:25] |
24. In order to enter God's kingdom (Heaven), we need to avoid sin (temptations). |
25. We flee from temptation (avoid sin) [to be more godly]. [James 4:7] |
26. We understand "the word of God is alive and active." - Hebrews 4:12|
27. We stop giving attention to getting rich. [Prov. 23:4] |
28. Righteous labor keeps us out of trouble (or foolishness). |
29. Mercifully, we remove [problem causing] plank from own eye. [Matt. 7:5] |
30. We are serious with minds ready for action. [1 Peter 1:13] |
31. We minimize behavioral causes of failure. |
32. We have "brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind." - 1 Pet. 3:8|
33. We think like more [successful] people, causing more attention to love. |
34. Great success (or ongoing productivity) can be [very] challenging. |
35. "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy." - Matt. 5:7|
36. We don't try to punish anyone who does wrong to us. [Rom. 12:19–20] |
37. Nourishing the body makes labor a little easier. |
38. We minimize the bad little things that put stress on the body. |
The main goal: Enduring labor 8–15 hours a day, Monday through Saturday [Strength Schedules].
"You don't take weeks off. You don't take days off... that's how he (Bill Belichick) feels you get the best out of your football team." - QB Tom Brady
An effective action plan: Understanding (or sowing) biblical ideas or obeying (cultivating) God's words about [loving] behaviour.
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness." - 2 Timothy 3:16
The rich are not exempt from removing plank from own eye.
SEO success can play a part in generating money and comfort. It is the rich who find themselves enjoying [too much] their new luxuries.
One challenge in SEO is that most visitors our site helps are not really friends or family. 99.9999999% of visitors we have not met face to face. It is not easy being accountable to everyone because [pessimistically but honestly] there is little motivation in being great to someone who you will never meet. Accountable meaning only promoting (updating) a quality (useful) web site.
Not everyone serves God's people (all www visitors) with passion (boundless enthusiasm). However, we can make it a goal to be that person. It may or may not come to us. Who's to say? I can tell you it looks like the people who suffer righteously the most are leading in [God's] work passion.
Jesus called the disciples and said, “You know that the rulers of the unbelievers...act like tyrants over them. That's not the way it should be among you. Instead, whoever wants to be great among you must be your servant." - Matthew 20:25–26
Now, to me, productivity (getting a job done) is easy when serving (helping) those we love who obey God's truth. [The bigger righteous picture is to serve all people using great (overwhelming) patience to love the unbelievers. The stronger your character the less patience required to serve effectively. Character strength is built mostly with attention to work ethic, and love (kindness and patience).] It is the easiness of productivity with other believers that is priceless. Out of our control, serving non-believers simply happens cause we don't block their access to our site.
Goals and the action plan (being reliable, positive, ambitious, honest, grateful) are in place. Now, all that's left to do is to be more courageous (or patient) and actually work [frequently]. Every day there should be at least one visitor to my site who obeys God's truth.
For those who have yet to become rich in money, intestinal fortitude (resoluteness, guts) can be easier to get.
Successful people are those who serve God (and visitors) effectively. Or, in other words, those who minimize doing the foolish things in life. "Working on goals" should be the only option, when deciding on what to do. Foolish commitments to procrastination (weakness) can be broken. We simply need to endure difficult work to keep our commitment to greatness [not just being above average].
"Those who honor themselves will be humbled, but people who humble themselves will be honored." - Luke 14:11
I am serious (1 Peter 1:13) about minimizing causes of procrastination. I don't have TV service (I watch less TV). I don't have an automobile (almost zero joy rides). I buy less [junk] food. I avoid addicting games like the plague.
"Of all human activities, man's listening to God is the supreme act of his reasoning and will." Pope Paul VI ⇕
O LORD, "I will hurry, without delay, to obey your commands." Psalms 119:60 ⇕
"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men." Colossians 3:23 ⇕
"Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son." 2 John 1:9
"He [God] rescued me from my powerful enemies, from those who hated me and were too strong for me." 2 Samuel 22:18
"The LORD gives his people strength. The LORD blesses them with peace." Psalms 29:11 ⇕