SEOs' Less FatigueAlgorithm & Conclusion
Fatigue of the mind occurs when enduringoverwhelming patience (pain, difficulty or annoyance with calmness).
Solving the problem of mind fatigue occurs when we improve things within our own control. We cannot entirely change others, but we can improve our character (habits). The action plan begins with understanding that a big cause of mind fatigue is ignorance to or denying one's lack of godliness (esp.strength and wisdom).
Here are the reasons SEOs (desk job people) minimize fatigue (overwhelming patience):
30% because they use otherself-discipline to sleep 6–9 straight hours at night. | 17%'cause they work 2+ hours on other physical endurance during day. | 7%: they breath normally & sometimes deeply for physical exercise. | 5%: they fear God's fatigue punishment. | 4%: for God, they courageouslyendure fatigue during day if it occurs. | 3%: they train in other ways to be godly. [1 Timothy 4:7] | 3%: they improve their habits using this algorithm as a guide. | 3%: they set & honor time-commitments. | 3%: they frequently endure responsibilities (healthy patience). | 3%: they effectively prepare for moments of fatigue. | 3%: they flee from temptation (resist the devil). [James 4:7] | 2%: they confess their sins to God, cleansing from unrighteousness. [I John 1:9] | 2%: they trust in the Lord to renew strength. [Isaiah 40:31] | 2%: they focus all attention on the task at hand. | 2%: they have righteous determination to achieve goals. | 2%: because of their faith, they have convictionsbased on truth. | 1%: they regulate the amount of daily projects (start times). | 1%: they are thankful daytime fatigue improves their discipline to obey God. | 1%: they are thankful for the amount of strength & wisdom God gives. | 1%: after asking God, they believe they received enough wisdom & strength. | 1%: when eating, they consume (in moderation) healthy foods. | 1%: they use liquids when fasting. | 1%: they think about God's energy, freshness, spirit & vigor. [Philippians 4:8] | 0.5%: they minimize causes of stress. | 0.5%: they work on other things that minimize possible causes of fatigue. | 0.5%: they are aware of any possible medical problems. | 0.5%: they can respectfullyminimize their calmness when needed. | 100% liveliness!
#%s (green) are for us to work on every 1–7 days | #%s (light sandy brown): Every 8+ days | #%s (black): Should occur as a habit (naturally) (minimal critical thinking) | #%s: 1–7 days for some, 8+ days for others | #%s: 1–7 days for some, simply naturally for others |
1. Working to achieve godly physical goals improves sleep. |
2. Caffein should not be consumed within 7 hours of bed time. Nicotine addiction is bad. |
3. Routine bed time helps create the important work-sleep pattern. |
4. Rich people must minimize (to satisfaction) possessions & worrys. [Ecclesiastes 5:12] |
5. Getting 6–9 straight hours of sleep at night helps. |
6. The time to achieve physical goals is now. |
7. "A strong body makes the mind strong." - Thomas Jefferson|
8. Replenishing lost sweat (water, salt, potassium) is important. |
9. Obeying God's commands (minimizing sin) reduces possible fatigue punishment. |
10. Scripture on How to Ask God for Help|
11. "May your strength be sufficient for each day you live." - Deuteronomy 33:25|
12. Improving from small to big strength is effective. [Proverbs 24:10] |
13. Godliness recognizes God exits, therefore we build a spiritual relationship with Him. |
14. The Lord will not grow tired. [Isaiah 40:28] |
15. Godliness: Careful observance of, or conformity to, the laws of God. |
16. Strength is power of the body, mind (state), memory or judgement. |
17. Tasks may require courage (dealing with difficulties) to get ball rolling. |
18. One thing at a time is very important, esp. on projects requiring under 30 minutes. |
19. thy Worldwide SEOs Mission Statementcultivatesrighteousenthusiasm. |
20. "Be thankful in all circumstances... you who belong to Christ." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18|
21. Minimizing thoughts that are likely against goals of others we love is a priority. |
22. The spirit of positive thinking helps to get the ball rolling. |
23. E.g., boredom, disease, drug abuse, & mineral or vitamin deficiencies |
24. E.g., singing or playing a sound system loudly |
25. Too much caffein can mask sleep deprivation. [Step 6] |
26. Pessimistically, minimizing calmness is not being godly. [Psalms 46:10] [Exodus 14:14] |
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller
Frequently enduring responsibilities could prevent overwhelming patience from occurring. Like everything else in a Christian's world, sacrificial enduring is the way to solve people problems (character issues).
Experiencing fatigue then coming up with our own biblical solutions is done using wisdom (knowledge and experience with common sense). At the moment fatigue is felt, attention to determining a possible cause is effective. When those we love (including enemies) get fatigued, because they get a sudden sense of overwhelming difficulty, we too could be feeling the same fatigue.
Jesus said, "When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father's commandments and remain in his love." - John 15:10
"Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, 'I will take revenge; I will pay them back,' says the Lord. Instead, 'If your enemies are hungry, feed them. If they are thirsty, give them something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals of shame on their heads.'" - Romans 12:19–20
"I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose." - 1 Corinthians 1:10
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." - 1 Peter 1:3