"Serve the Lord enthusiastically."
SEOs' Algorithm | Priority List | SEO Focus
"Therefore, since the Messiah suffered in a mortal body, you, too, must arm yourselves with the same determination, because the person who has suffered in a mortal body has stopped sinning." - 1 Peter 4:1
I am now obsessed with improving the Christian mind set God gave me that devotes determination to achieving goals. Lack of determination is the cause of most procrastination.
"I feel as though time is a real pressing issue, and I want to get as much work done in the time that I have left." - Sylvester Stallone
Here are 7 things to aid the growth of determination to achieve:
1) Goals should be posted on bedroom wall because effective meditation is easy in bed. However, some people may need to hide goals from others who are lazy, to regulate overwhelming patience. "The lazy person is wiser in his own opinion than seven men who can give an appropriate response." - Proverbs 26:16. Lazy goal posting hypocrites need to first remove the plank (their own laziness) from their own eye [Matthew 7:5], in order to improve goals using criticism from lively people they trust. |
2) Reviewing the action plan, especially in the morning because it improves focus. |
3) In the action plan, including reasons why each goal should be completed can be a priority, because of more possible passion cultivation. God and others should be glad about the achievement (goal being completed). Minimizing selfishness and maximizing patient endurance is effective.
"Now we who are strong ought to be patient with the weaknesses of those who are not strong and must stop pleasing ourselves." - Romans 15:1 |
4) Cultivating godly energy (love) in humans. Attention to righteousness (minimizing sin) is the effective focus. Then, God's energy minimizes procrastination. |
5) Being of the same mind toward others who are on the same righteous mission. |
6) Discipline to courageously get back to the plan of action and stop procrastinating. Courage is the power or quality of dealing with or facing pain, danger, fear, etc. Courage is also the state or condition of being a hero. |
7) The faster someone can achieve a goal, the sooner a greater one can be set. Minimizing possible causes of overwhelming patience should make daily routines easier to do. |
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek." - Mario Andretti
I devote all the strength and attention God gives me to achieving goals. I make sure my action plans are maxed out on righteousness, upon reviewing them.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5–6
"Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established." - Proverbs 16:3
People who are driven to achieve goals should find they are effective when they keep their commitment to all things in their plan of action. God's energy is with them. We know this because when we value our words, we are loyal to the promises we make to ourselves and others.
I concentrate my attention to finding ways to continuously say no to procrastination.
Saying no to procrastination is a mountain (in our mind) that is moving. [Matthew 17:20] Anyone can join-in, simply committing to thy Worldwide Mission Statement.
Stopping procrastination and working 100% on a plan of action is a wise habit to cultivate.
"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius
"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The above quote should say: An ounce of patient action is worth a thousand tons of theory. Or: A second of patient action is worth 10 years of procrastination.
It is patient action that keeps us (honestly) righteous. It is patience that helps us to deserve goal attainment.
"Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gentle tongue can break a bone." - Proverbs 25:15
Jesus Christ said, "In your patience you shall possess your souls." - Luke 21:19
"Therefore wait upon me, says the LORD, until the day that I rise up for plunder: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them my indignation, even all my fierce anger." - Zephaniah 3:8
"It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline?" - Hebrews 12:7
"Because you are participating in the sufferings of the Messiah, keep on rejoicing, so that you may be glad and shout for joy when his glory is revealed." - 1 Peter 4:13
I do the brainstorming work with words to max out concentrated attention to achieving goals.
"In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1
Avoiding procrastination that keeps me from achieving my goals is a continuous obstacle. It is too big for me to conquer alone (without others).
For those who find procrastination to be the same way, we can conquer it together. In goodness, we are the same mind toward one another.
In effectiveness, we see each other stopping procrastination and getting back to work on goals. Proof that others' ideas are helping our habits is when we more easily go to work with or without fatigue.
"To sum up, all of you be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit." - 1 Peter 3:8
thy Worldwide Mission Statement makes us stronger every day, because more people commit to it. Our strength (will power) improves when the amount of people with our same mind increase.
Together, through positive reinforcement, we continue to stop procrastination and get back to work on our action plans.
When we find ourselves procrastinating, instead of blaming others, we simply ask God for help.
The humble prayer would be something like: Father, thank you for search engine optimization because it is exciting to make useful resources popular. We who obey your commands could use some help in carrying out your will. Some more righteous enthusiasm could help.
"with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." - Philippians 4:6
Scott Coplen »
back to top | thySEO | Site Map